PetCash Rewards ~ Join Now

Free Shipping at $49 ~ Details

1-888-373-8686 ~ Contact Us

Precision Pet Valu Paws Training Pad

$31.26 $50.99
Precision Pet  |  SKU: PM67099  |  Barcode: 715764670993
Size

Easy Returns

Our policy is simple. If you are not 100% satisfied with your pet supplies, you can return any unused product in the original condition within 30 days.

100% New & Authentic

PetMountain has built a reputation since 2004 as a reliable pet supply company by only offering new pet products by 100% authentic brands that customers love & trust.

Fast Shipping & Delivery

  • $3.95 flat-rate shipping.
  • Free shipping on orders over $49.
  • Fast order processing within 1 business day.
  • Fast delivery within 1-5 days by USPS / FedEx.

Description

Precision Pet Value Paws Training Pads are great training pads for your pet. ValuePaws housebreaking training pads are perfect for potty training and for older dogs. Each pad absorbs more than 100 times its weight!

  • All Day Protection - Protects rugs and floors
  • Disposable for no-mess cleanup
  • Tear-resistant 5 Ply Contruction
  • Pad dimensions: 22"L x 22"W

100% Secure Checkout

Payment methods & security:

  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Diners Club
  • Discover
  • Meta Pay
  • Google Pay
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Shop Pay
  • Venmo
  • Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

$3.95 Flat-Rate Shipping Free Shipping at $49 Fast Delivery 1-5 Days No Tax - Excluding CA

Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews
80%
(4)
20%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
Jamie (United States)
Definitely Reordering ValuPaws!

They really are a good value. Better quality than 90% of the pads out there and less expensive than the other 10%. That's a winning combination for me.

T
Taiana (United States)
Best Value

I purchased these training pads for my birds cage. They fit absolutely perfectly under the cage. They were a bit thinner than expected. If I were using these for a puppy I might be a little concerned about absorbency issues. I have had no issues here. Will definitely buy these again. Best value.

P
Pamela (United States)
Best training pads ever

Can't beat the quality for the price, absorbs very well. Works just as well as the expensive brands. I have been using them for 2 years, without a complaint from my dog.

T
Tricia (United States)
worked well

Pads are absorbent and priced right for 100 pads. I will purchase again. Thank you.

J
Jack (United States)
my wife and i love this product its well made.

we think these pads are reasonably priced and a good value for the money

Precision Pet Valu Paws Training Pad - PetMountain.com
Precision Pet

Precision Pet Valu Paws Training Pad

From $31.26 $50.99

Precision Pet Value Paws Training Pads are great training pads for your pet. ValuePaws housebreaking training pads are perfect for potty training and for older dogs. Each pad absorbs more than 100 times its weight!

Size

  • 100 count
  • 200 count (2 x 100 ct)
View product